BREAKING: Korean Fast Food Joint, “Garlic To the Chicken” Just Opened in Ridgewood!
Food and menu photos from Garlic to the Chicken
I have been waiting for this spot to open ever since local foodie, Ridgefood, discovered what Garlic to the Chicken was going to serve. Also when they were renovating, their sign had me from the get-go. They are selling Korean-style fried chicken and other items.
Their whole menu consists of garlic-based food:
Signature fried chicken:
- Wings: 6-50 pieces with a 4 flavor options
- Drums: 6-50 pieces with a 4 flavor options
- Strips: 6-50 pieces with a 4 flavor options
- Flavors: soy, spicy, sweet chili, and cheesling
- You can also choose combos with 2 flavors
- Takoyaki, which is fried octopus dumplings lightly drizzed with Japanese mayo, katsu sauce, and sprinkled bonito flakes.
- Fried dumplings which are lightly fried and brushed with their signature garlic sauce.
- Kimchi dumplings
- Shrimp shumai drizzled with a spicy mayonnais
- Steamed rice
- Corn slaw
- French fries
- Fries and sweet potato fries tossed with their house seasoning, cheese, and parsley flakes.
More Food to Eat:
- Edamame, which is boiled and lightly salted soybeans
- Tteok-bokki, which is rice cakes, fish cakes, and onions, stir fried in a Korean red pepper sauce topped with mozzarella cheese.
- Chicken katsu which is breaded chicken cutlet served over a bed of steamed rice and drizzled with their signature garlic sauce and a spicy mayo.
- Udon soup which is thick wheat noodles served hot in an Asian spiced broth and assorted vegetables
- Ramen, which is a Korean-style noodle soup served hot with vegetables
- For the health-health conscious they have a house salad
- For those who want to treat themselves, the have a fried chicken salad
- Mashed sweet potato salad
- Grilled chicken Teriyaki
Garlic to the Chicken
66-92 Forest Ave. Ridgewood, New York 11385